Journeyman Field Service Technician
Experience in natural gas equipment monitoring, trouble shooting, testing, and installations. Able to travel long distances for unit startup installations, and/or trouble shooting/repair of customer’s equipment. Fabrication, welding, mechanical repairs of parts and equipment as required by job conditions. Must have good customer relation skills. Ability to review design features to meet the customers predetermined requirements. Must have knowledge in database/office software (Excel, Word, Access, etc...). Experience with parts ordering, quotes, and purchasing.
• Travel as required.
• Operation and troubleshooting experience with Electrical/Electronics equipment.
• PLC/HMI operation and troubleshooting experience.
• VFD motor controls, and 3 phase motor operation experience.
• Knowledge of electrical and mechanical schematics.
• Expense reporting
• Basic fundamentals of Gas, Methane, O2, CO2, etc...
• Shaft alignment experience.
• Operation of heavy equipment (Man lifts, fork lifts, etc...)
• Telephone troubleshooting and parts sales.