Welcome to Perennial Energy
PEI is a design and manufacturing company specializing in biogas processing systems and equipment. If your project requires utility flare systems, enclosed flare systems, gas handling systems, blower systems, or compressed gas systems PEI has the pre-engineered, guaranteed system for your application!
In 1980, PEI was developing the science of processing, treating, and utilizing biogas. Since then we have designed and manufactured fully integrated waste gas co-generation systems, gas boiler and thermal delivery systems, gas destruction systems, and gas handling systems for landfill, agricultural, municipal WWTP, and industrial markets. For over 30 years, we have "set the pace" for quality systems pre-engineered to meet your system requirements.
- Dual Zone Enclosed Flare Novato, CA Dual zone flare for low turndown applications. Dual zone flare applications are the perfect choice for your Landfill-to-Energy project, where the site requires a small flare and a larger backup flare in the event of increased changes in gas flows. Our new “two flares in one” design eliminates the need for multiple flares. More »
- San Antonio, TX Landfill San Antonio, tx 2/15/15 Perennial Energy recently commissioned a Thermal Oxidizer System along with a supporting Gas Delivery and Dehumidification System in a Texas Landfill system. The PEI system supported a Siloxane removal system that in turn provides a controlled temperature gas stream to 7 containerized gensets. For a detailed P&ID and installation please contact Dave Mathews in our Sales Department. More »
- Perennial Energy Digester Locations , PERENNIAL ENERGY DIGESTER INSTALLATIONS WORLD WIDE More »
- Join Perennial Energy at the FL SWANA summer conference. Join Perennial Energy at the SWANA FL 2017 Summer Conference and Hinkley Center Colloquium 23rd to the 25th July, 2017 Location: Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort... more»
- Join Perennial Energy at the BIOCYCLE Coast 17 show Join Perennial Energy and Mike Wells at the BioCycle Refor. 16-19 Oct 2017 Red Lion Hotel on the River - Jantzen Beach, Portland, USA ... more»
- Join Perennial Energy at the 2017 WASTECON Join Mike Wells and Colby Staggs for the ISWA World Congress & WASTECON® 2017 Conference Program ... more»