Welcome to Perennial Energy
PEI is a design and manufacturing company specializing in biogas processing systems and equipment. If your project requires utility flare systems, enclosed flare systems, gas handling systems, blower systems, or compressed gas systems PEI has the pre-engineered, guaranteed system for your application!
In 1980, PEI was developing the science of processing, treating, and utilizing biogas. Since then we have designed and manufactured fully integrated waste gas co-generation systems, gas boiler and thermal delivery systems, gas destruction systems, and gas handling systems for landfill, agricultural, municipal WWTP, and industrial markets. For over 30 years, we have "set the pace" for quality systems pre-engineered to meet your system requirements.
- Dual Zone Enclosed Flare Novato, CA Dual zone flare for low turndown applications. Dual zone flare applications are the perfect choice for your Landfill-to-Energy project, where the site requires a small flare and a larger backup flare in the event of increased changes in gas flows. Our new “two flares in one” design eliminates the need for multiple flares. More »
- Arlington Renewable Gas Facility Arlington, TX The American Biogas Council has named the renewable gas facility that began operating at the Arlington landfill as its 2019 Innovation of the Year recipient. This facility is a partnership between the City, and Mas Energy, LLC affiliate Renovar Arlington Ltd. More »
- San Antonio, TX Landfill San Antonio, tx 2/15/15 Perennial Energy recently commissioned a Thermal Oxidizer System along with a supporting Gas Delivery and Dehumidification System in a Texas Landfill system. The PEI system supported a Siloxane removal system that in turn provides a controlled temperature gas stream to 7 containerized gensets. For a detailed P&ID and installation please contact Dave Mathews in our Sales Department. More »
- Join Perennial Energy at the Global Waste Management Symposium (GWMS) 2020 Join Perennial Energy's David Mathews and Mike Wells at the Global Waste Management Symposium (GWMS) 2020 Dates: February 23, 2020 - February 26, 2020. Location: Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa... more»
- Join PEI at the Wisconsin Integrated Resource Management Conference - 2020 Join Colby Staggs of Perennial Energy at the WIRMC 2020: February 26-28 Wisconsin Dells, WI... more»
- Join Perennial Energy at the 2020 SWANApoloza - Atlanta, GA Join Perennial Energy's Brad, Colby, David, Dewayne, Edward, Mike, Scott, and Rob at the 2020 SWANApoloza in Atlanta, GA Location: The Westin Peachtree Plaza Dates: March 23-26 ... more»