Welcome to Perennial Energy
PEI is a design and manufacturing company specializing in biogas processing systems and equipment. If your project requires utility flare systems, enclosed flare systems, gas handling systems, blower systems, or compressed gas systems PEI has the pre-engineered, guaranteed system for your application!
In 1980, PEI was developing the science of processing, treating, and utilizing biogas. Since then we have designed and manufactured fully integrated waste gas co-generation systems, gas boiler and thermal delivery systems, gas destruction systems, and gas handling systems for landfill, agricultural, municipal WWTP, and industrial markets. For over 30 years, we have "set the pace" for quality systems pre-engineered to meet your system requirements.
- Ultra Low NOx Flares , California Recently PEI installed another Ultra Low NOx flare in southern California. This flare was designed to meet the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) rule 1118.1 for Non-Refinery Flares. More »
- Dual Zone Enclosed Flare Novato, CA Dual zone flare for low turndown applications. Dual zone flare applications are the perfect choice for your Landfill-to-Energy project, where the site requires a small flare and a larger backup flare in the event of increased changes in gas flows. Our new “two flares in one” design eliminates the need for multiple flares. More »
- Arlington Renewable Gas Facility Arlington, TX The American Biogas Council has named the renewable gas facility that began operating at the Arlington landfill as its 2019 Innovation of the Year recipient. This facility is a partnership between the City, and Mas Energy, LLC affiliate Renovar Arlington Ltd. More »
- SWANA's Region 6 Trade Show- VA, NC, SC, KY, TN Join PEI at the SWANA Region 6 Conference (formerly known as Quad State) Location: Roanoke, VA. Date: August 24-27, 2021 SWANA's Region 6 consists of the states of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky and Tennessee.... more»
- Join Perennial Energy at the Northwest SWANA 2021 Conference Please join Perennial Energy at the:Northwest Regional SWANA Symposium this October 27,28,29 at the Edgefield in Troutdale, Oregon.... more»
- ... more»